toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 09-10-04, 05:32 AM   #11
Stridje

Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.Stridje lit us up like amber waves.
Default Re: Strange Little Covers

i just don't have the things to record my stuff.. too bad... i don't have a recorder are nothing.. btw jess your covers are super
Old 09-10-04, 11:58 PM   #12
jess

jess is the bomb.jess is the bomb.jess is the bomb.jess is the bomb.jess is the bomb.jess is the bomb.jess is the bomb.

sorry you don't have the equipment, hope you can eventually have some, covering tori is such fun..thanks for the compliment
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-04, 11:50 AM   #13
supernovajuice_
tangled up in blue

supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.supernovajuice_ lit us up like amber waves.

Hm, I only ever managed to download the "parade mix" of Me + a Gun from there. I thought it sucked a whole lot.

~ dandelion.
Old 06-07-05, 05:50 AM   #14
lewissiwel
[Accordion]

lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lewissiwel has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love this site. Some of them really suck but others are really quite good like, Luke Myers I think he is good and I have heard hid own stuff he is pretty good.

Lew xxx
lewissiwel is offline   Reply With Quote