toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Toriphiles | Ears With Feet > Meet-Ups
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Meet-Ups The forum to meet local Toriphiles and plan gatherings.

Old 03-08-12, 06:33 AM   #1
jagoode

jagoode can keep your hoochie.jagoode can keep your hoochie.
rollingstone 98 A Play With Tori Songs in Las Vegas

Hi everyone! I have no idea how/where to announce this to the fan community... but UNLV's Theatre Student Collective will be presenting, "The Prince Charming Complex: A Play With Songs" on April 18-22. I wrote the play, the songs are all by Tori. We're using them by permission from Sword & Stone. Details are below... feel free to pass the info along or if you know somewhere good for me to post this, do tell! THANKS!!

THE PRINCE CHARMING COMPLEX
A Play With Songs
by Jared Goode
Songs by Tori Amos
April 18-22 @ the Paul Harris Theater, UNLV
April 18-21 @ 8pm, April 22 @ 2pm
$7 general admission; tickets available at the UNLV Box Office starting April 4th

A fairytale princess is married to THE Prince Charming but wants nothing to do with him. A woman in contemporary New York searches desperately for her perfect Prince Charming to no avail. Happily ever after, my a**.

THIS PLAY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
Contains strong adult content and language

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, FELLOW TORIPHILES!! (Songs include "Horses," "Daisy Dead Petals," and "Pandora's Aquarium.")

Jared
jagoode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-12, 07:29 AM   #2
gloriaregis

gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: A Play With Tori Songs in Las Vegas

Jagoode, that's a nice things to do! Wow!

But will you be filming this event? Many of us the ears-with-feet live outside US, so would there be a chance of all the rest of us ever seeing it? I'd love to, very much
gloriaregis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-12, 10:44 AM   #3
mr. goth glam
the showstopper

mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mr. goth glam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: A Play With Tori Songs in Las Vegas

What an interesting concept. I wish I could attend, but Vegas is a bit of a walk from Virginia, I'm afraid.
Tumblr: http://barnaclelapse.tumblr.com
Word Press: http://gabrielricard.wordpress.com
http://drunkmonkeys.onimpression.com/
http://www.mpjournal.com
mr. goth glam is offline   Reply With Quote