toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Amos News & Discussion "you don't need the light on to guide you to her..."

Old 01-25-06, 11:09 PM   #11
moviegal
+ inactive +

moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tell Me Something Random: Tori Style

It is to me definately.

I know you'll agree with this one....I'd love to put all the growls from all the live songs ever into a montage! HAHA, how cool would that be???
moviegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-06, 11:10 PM   #12
SteelLily
+ inactive +

SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

whoa dude! i don't know that i could handle that one...that's an overwhelming thought.

heh we should do it!
SteelLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-06, 11:51 PM   #13
One Thursday in Appledore

One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!One Thursday in Appledore has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

piano spanks
One Thursday in Appledore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-06, 11:59 PM   #14
papertigers
going after strange flesh

papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!papertigers has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelLily
wow that is random...where'd you come up with that? you sure you don't mean will ferrell in elf?

Everybody always says that.

"If Tori Amos had her own TV show, it’d be “Cooking with Tori.” She’d share her recipes for huevos rancheros, salsa, and her mom’s fried chicken with lots of drippings. She’d reveal the secret ingredient in her spaghetti sauce (maple syrup - she wanted something with three layers of taste: savory, but with a tart little bite and a sweet aftertaste)."

http://www.yessaid.com/interviews/96-03Details.html
Old 01-26-06, 12:23 AM   #15
samiam
+ inactive +

samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!samiam has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

She has stuck her middle finger up on more then one occasion while playing.
samiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-06, 12:33 AM   #16
six58

She Shook Me All Night Long AC/DC cover came across so damn sexy live (listening to it now)
Old 01-26-06, 03:02 AM   #17
winny pooh

winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!winny pooh has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviegal
I am dying to know what Tori does on TVAB 2 in Cruel when it goes quiet for 2 seconds! I can just imagine what she does in that silence but its an obsession now, but then Cruel is my obsession anyway!
Exactly!
Old 01-26-06, 09:12 AM   #18
SteelLily
+ inactive +

SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertigers

Everybody always says that.

"If Tori Amos had her own TV show, it’d be “Cooking with Tori.” She’d share her recipes for huevos rancheros, salsa, and her mom’s fried chicken with lots of drippings. She’d reveal the secret ingredient in her spaghetti sauce (maple syrup - she wanted something with three layers of taste: savory, but with a tart little bite and a sweet aftertaste)."

http://www.yessaid.com/interviews/96-03Details.html
i'd never heard that before. that's interesting. thanks for sending the quote along.
Old 01-26-06, 09:19 AM   #19
Little Frieda
I'm at the edge of the lake

Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviegal
I'd love to put all the growls from all the live songs ever into a montage! HAHA, how cool would that be???
Old 01-27-06, 11:32 AM   #20
SteelLily
+ inactive +

i got the 98 glastonbury show last night. YAY!