toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Amos News & Discussion "you don't need the light on to guide you to her..."

Old 01-27-06, 02:03 PM   #21
icicle tricycle
I was here...I was here..

icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
green smile Re: Tell Me Something Random: Tori Style

The new Tori Boots are very juicy and by that I mean , on alot of the songs they sound like there is alot of saliva action going on..LOL I like them alot but they make me wanna keep clearing my throat or something..lol..

Bright Blessings,
Kris the boy
Old 01-27-06, 02:21 PM   #22
moviegal
+ inactive +

moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tell Me Something Random: Tori Style

On TVAB 2, Sugar isn't played live in the same concert is it? I just found it weird that there was no crowd noises or anything....
moviegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 02:48 PM   #23
LittleStar

LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!LittleStar has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviegal
On TVAB 2, Sugar isn't played live in the same concert is it? I just found it weird that there was no crowd noises or anything....
None of the songs are the same concert are they?It sounds as though they're put together cause the crowd noises change between the songs.Anyway,Sugar is clearly soundcheck.And I believe Purple people as well.
LittleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 02:52 PM   #24
White Horses
I Still Dream of Orgonon

White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!White Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Yeah I think you're right Bea (it says in the album sleeve where they were recorded I think)

I'm currently addicted to the Manchester bootleg, especially Spring Haze, Don't Look Back in Anger, Little Amsterdam and Never Seen Blue :love: :love: :love:
Old 01-27-06, 05:23 PM   #25
B-Flat<which key?>
Libra libra library

B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!B-Flat<which key?> has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelLily
okay so i hope my dear B Flat doesn't get upset for stealing the random thread idea...
Aw, not at all - its such a good idea!

B-Flat<which key?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 06:05 PM   #26
PickOutYourCloud
Spark

PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!PickOutYourCloud has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love the intro to Apollo's Frock. Yay for piano!
PickOutYourCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 06:32 PM   #27
iloveorangeknickers
Tracking the beacon here.....

iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.iloveorangeknickers lit us up like amber waves.

I finally got 'Lyrics' after waiting 12 months for it. God I hate living in Australia sometimes, its takes forever to get the good stuff. And it costs a shitload too!
And I'm down to your last cigarette and This "we are one" crap as you're invading this thing you call love - she smiles way too much but I'm glad you're on my side, sure I'm glad you're on My side still
iloveorangeknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 07:10 PM   #28
seacreature

seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!seacreature has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I was looking at "photos of the week" on cnn today. Putting the Damage On was playing and that song took on a whole new meaning to me.

I love when that happens!
Old 01-27-06, 07:43 PM   #29
Little Frieda
I'm at the edge of the lake

Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Little Frieda has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacreature
I was looking at "photos of the week" on cnn today. Putting the Damage On was playing and that song took on a whole new meaning to me.

I love when that happens!
Aw, I wish British news channels would use Tori's music!

I'm sitting by my hifi, listening to the Bob Harris show on Radio 2, waiting for Winter to come on... and it's about 1.45 am - it'll be on any minute according to his pre-show playlist! I hope he says something nice about her...
Old 01-27-06, 08:14 PM   #30
SteelLily
+ inactive +

SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

i'm watching the RAINN concert. yippee! yay for blood roses.
SteelLily is offline   Reply With Quote