home / interviews
The Face (UK)
TORI AMOS'S ELIXIRS
1. Vitamin V: Vegetable juice and vitamin vodka.
2. Dunc's Ginger-Kicks-the-Shit-out-of-Steroids Voice Enhancer drink (recipe on www.duncsdiner.com).
3. Dragon Phoenix Pearl Jasmine Green Tea (flown in from LA).
4. Guatemalan Maragogype cappuccino: a morning elixir for a 6:30am wake-up call.
5. Neuromins DHA: I take four a day for short-term memory rejuvenation.
6. Charbonnel et Walker drinking chocolate.
7. Chelsea's Champagne cocktails: Laurent Perrier Rose and a splash of Framboise or a Delamontte mixed with Mure.
8. Hot apple cinnamon drink: for the early evening/still doing business with LA drink.
9. Hot milk and honey: mix with vanilla bean paste.
10. Wine: choosing the right one is always a challenge. It should never
overpower the food and the love and the balance.
t o r i p h o r i a
the World of Tori Amos