toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * t o r i p h o r i a | t o r i p h o r u m s * > Website & Forum Updates
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Old 11-29-06, 01:32 PM   #1
Will
have to get to texas

Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Holy Crap It's SNOWING!

Thanks Angela. Now I'm gonna have to shovel.

LB

Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-06, 01:37 PM   #2
AngieZ.
Flavor LOVE

AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Holy Crap It's SNOWING!

That's only the beginning...
Wait 'till you see what's coming next!
02.11.16 Wallingford | 02.11.19 Lowell | 03.08.24 Boston | 05.04.08 NYC | 05.04.10 Hartford | 05.04.11 Philly | 05.04.12 Boston | 05.08.13 Cary | 05.08.16 Wallingford | 05.08.21 Boston | 05.08.23 Saratoga Springs | 07.10.09 Albany | 07.10.16 Wallingford | 07.10.18 Boston | 07.10.19 Boston | 09.08.17 Boston | 11.12.06 Boston | 12.10.08 Norfolk
AngieZ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-06, 01:40 PM   #3
Alamo
Queen of Spades

Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

so good...love it. can´t wait for more
Old 11-29-06, 01:46 PM   #4
Yo vicci
under the pink in a spring haze

Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

thats cool!!

I luv snow!
Old 11-29-06, 02:20 PM   #5
Alamo
Queen of Spades

Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

snow everywhere yay !
Old 11-29-06, 02:26 PM   #6
Merperson

Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Merperson has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I feel all Christmassy now.

Twenty seven freakin' days!

I've got so many damn presents to get.
When the Nazis came for the Communists. I said nothing, because I was not a Communist. When they came for the Social Democrats, I said nothing because I was not a Social Democrat. When they came for the Protestants I said nothing because I was not a Protestant. When they came for the Jews I said nothing because I was not a Jew.

When they came for me. There was nobody left to speak.
Merperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-06, 02:27 PM   #7
Will
have to get to texas

Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Will has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Yeah, I gotta figure out what to get the phorum... Unfortunately I haven't been working in radio anymore so I can't bring rare studio performances to put under the tree, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

LB

Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-06, 03:01 PM   #8
Parker

Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Parker has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love it!!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-06, 03:20 PM   #9
nohumid
jock straps

nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!nohumid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

it looks so neat, i wonder what angela has up her sleeve of her snow suit....
nohumid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-06, 05:39 PM   #10
AngieZ.
Flavor LOVE

AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
love Re: Holy Crap It's SNOWING!

This is FUN!
"Garlands" anyone?
02.11.16 Wallingford | 02.11.19 Lowell | 03.08.24 Boston | 05.04.08 NYC | 05.04.10 Hartford | 05.04.11 Philly | 05.04.12 Boston | 05.08.13 Cary | 05.08.16 Wallingford | 05.08.21 Boston | 05.08.23 Saratoga Springs | 07.10.09 Albany | 07.10.16 Wallingford | 07.10.18 Boston | 07.10.19 Boston | 09.08.17 Boston | 11.12.06 Boston | 12.10.08 Norfolk
AngieZ. is offline   Reply With Quote