toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * t o r i p h o r i a | t o r i p h o r u m s * > Website & Forum Updates
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Old 09-24-08, 12:15 PM   #1
Mark-Alexis

Default Pleasant Surprise

I don't know where else to post this but just wanted to say that I LOVE the new pics on the homepage of Tori. They're so...bright - lol. I love it. Truly. Amazing job to whichever mod did this.

Alex
Old 09-24-08, 01:24 PM   #2
Yo vicci
under the pink in a spring haze

Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Pleasant Surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark-Alexis View Post
I don't know where else to post this but just wanted to say that I LOVE the new pics on the homepage of Tori. They're so...bright - lol. I love it. Truly. Amazing job to whichever mod did this.

Alex
you mean on the landing page>HERE
thanks. i just made it.
Old 09-24-08, 01:51 PM   #3
Jesandersen
The happiest boy

Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Jesandersen has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Hadn't seen that...It looks great!

It really shows the many flavors of Tori in an appetizing way.

GOOD JOB!
Old 09-24-08, 02:01 PM   #4
yessaid
literalism is idolatry

yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

vicci made that and we put it up today. thanks, vicci!

anyone is free to make artwork, buttons or whatever for the site, and if we like it a lot, we may end up using it.

yessaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-08, 04:03 PM   #5
Mark-Alexis

Wow, never knew that about the artwork - that you guy's would use some of ours.

YO VICCI - love it!!!!

Alex
Old 09-24-08, 06:32 PM   #6
wiresandwood
Go be wise.

wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!wiresandwood has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

The new front page is AMAZING! I loved the ADP one a lot, but this one is even brighter and more colourful! It really stands out beautifully!
Old 09-24-08, 11:26 PM   #7
opheliaimmortal
Not here

opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!opheliaimmortal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Oh my gosh, it is awesome!!
opheliaimmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-08, 07:44 AM   #8
yessaid
literalism is idolatry

yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark-Alexis View Post
Wow, never knew that about the artwork - that you guys would use some of ours.
I meant for the main site (toriphoria), not the forum, by the way.

yessaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-08, 06:03 AM   #9
Lucifer's Horses
you are not alone in your darkness

Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Lucifer's Horses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I didn't see it either! Great work. It's beautiful