toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-11, 12:00 PM   #1
coolinggirl

coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Tori's Maze: my new Tori fan site coming soon

I just wanted to let you know that I'm creating a new Tori fan site that will be up around late September-early October. Here is the address: http://www.toriamosmaze.com

I have uploaded a page with the logo designed by my boyfriend to announce the site and I have also published a first preview on my blog with an article explaining the history of the project and part of the concept (http://cecile-desbrun.over-blog.com/...-80371101.html). More previews will follow during the summer. Don't hesitate to give your opinion! ;-)
coolinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote