toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 10-30-10, 09:25 PM   #1
orfeo
King of Calling Bluffs

orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Has Toriscans site died?

I've been using the 'Toriscans' website as a resource for covers of bootleg recordings. They're usually designed for if you're making CDs, but I quite like collecting them anyway. I've been gradually getting them as I listen to each bootleg.

But about a week-and-a-half ago the site seems to have disappeared. Has anyone else noticed this / know anything about it?

orfeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-10, 09:48 PM   #2
SweetOnes
sudden light in everything

SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Has Toriscans site died?

It's disappeared for sure. It looks like a case of 'couldn't support the domain name/site anymore' to me.
Old 10-08-11, 03:05 AM   #3
chellelouj03

chellelouj03 can keep your hoochie.chellelouj03 can keep your hoochie.

I don't know what happened to it but rest assured, it served its own purpose. Anyways, what I want to share about is your musical diary. I do love reading it. Been waiting for your next blog this October 2011. I'm sure it will be as dandy as the last blog about the Classical music. Keep up the good work!
chellelouj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-12, 01:27 AM   #4
kathying

kathying can keep your hoochie.kathying can keep your hoochie.

It is a pity