toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 10-15-11, 06:54 PM   #11
The Jacaranda Tree

The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori Confessions on Tumblr

Are you using the mobile version? Cos it never showed for me on that - click desktop version at the bottom and you should see submit at the top My confessions up there, about not seeing her live or having all the cds

I guess on days like this you know your friends are...
The Jacaranda Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-11, 02:47 AM   #12
sweetforthesoul

sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Hm.. I don't think so! I will try again
Old 10-18-11, 10:09 AM   #13
The Jacaranda Tree

The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Here are mine

I guess on days like this you know your friends are...
The Jacaranda Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-11, 11:17 PM   #14
Etienne_lostintime
A poem he can't reach me in...

Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

This place is so beautiful, i'm glad this was created so many wonderful stories out there. Here are a couple of mine:

Old 12-12-12, 12:26 AM   #15
kathying

kathying can keep your hoochie.kathying can keep your hoochie.

thanks so much for posting it here, like it
Old 04-04-13, 06:37 AM   #16
leo86

leo86 can keep your hoochie.leo86 can keep your hoochie.

She walked up on stage and grabbed the microphone and nodded that she was ready. Finally the song started, with a various synthesizers making different noises and the vocals kicked in.
leo86 is offline   Reply With Quote