toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 11-28-11, 02:37 PM   #11
kReEsTaL
Cyber Alchemist

kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori Amos France

Thank you gorgeous !

Indeed it's a digital painting I did with a pic of Tori as reference. It's done in Photoshop with a tablet, some brushes and lots of patience

I really wanted to pay her some artistic kind of tribute.

For the anecdote, I had done another painting of her, based on another photograph. When I asked the photographer if he minded I had used his work as a *reference*, he told me he did and that he wouldn't let me publish the final artwork. I was oh so disappointed…

Anyway, I then created the current artwork, and I must say it's more homogene than the previous one. Tori looks much sexier, too, which is a great plus since I'd like to focus on her intense charisma on stage, as well as on her powerful songs, on my website.

Thank you so much again for your kind comments, I'm absolutely honoured.
kReEsTaL is offline   Reply With Quote