toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Toriphiles | Ears With Feet > Your Tori Stories
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Your Tori Stories Tell us about when you met T in here.

Old 07-03-09, 03:36 PM   #121
sisterernestine
gimme peace, love, and a hard...

sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sisterernestine has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Your Tori Dreams/Nightmares Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenkaiShinigami View Post
Wow. o_o That's crazy. Olson twin, ftw. xD;

Yeah, it would be amazing to see Tori cover that song. o_o I was so sad to wake up from that very vivid dream (I remember all the notes, her crisp voice and the lyrics and how fast she sang it), I really wanted to go back to sleep! D: I'll never have another dream like that again. ._.

It would be mindblowing. ♥
Woah that would be awesome if Tori covered Hello! Especially the part at the end when Amy sings 'hello' but she does a little glottal stop type jump thing to a higher note, it's so awesome...
Old 07-03-09, 07:20 PM   #122
ophelia_thaws
even a glamorous bitch can be in need

ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Yay for all the "Hello" love. I'm a little partial to Evanescence anyway (one of my guilty pleasures) but Hello is just a stunning, stunning song.
Old 07-03-09, 07:22 PM   #123
ophelia_thaws
even a glamorous bitch can be in need

ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ophelia_thaws has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenkaiShinigami View Post
Yeah, it would be amazing to see Tori cover that song. o_o I was so sad to wake up from that very vivid dream (I remember all the notes, her crisp voice and the lyrics and how fast she sang it), I really wanted to go back to sleep! D: I'll never have another dream like that again. ._.

It would be mindblowing. ♥
I really wish you could download the MP3 from your brain, and share it with me. =P
Old 07-03-09, 08:21 PM   #124
GenkaiShinigami
Genkai, Dr. Cox, and Tori Obsessor

GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterernestine View Post
Woah that would be awesome if Tori covered Hello! Especially the part at the end when Amy sings 'hello' but she does a little glottal stop type jump thing to a higher note, it's so awesome...
It would be, right? Someone should bring this up at a M&G with Tori...x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia_thaws View Post
Yay for all the "Hello" love. I'm a little partial to Evanescence anyway (one of my guilty pleasures) but Hello is just a stunning, stunning song.
It is, I love it. Evanescence was one of the first bands I ever listened to (might be the first), and Hello just...it's remarkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia_thaws View Post
I really wish you could download the MP3 from your brain, and share it with me. =P
If only. D:

If they come up with the technology, you bet your life I will. :'D I want to listen to it on my iPod...wait, I can listen to it in my brain now. >D *cackles*

But seriously, sometimes my dreams can be awesome.

Hello, ftw.

give me life, give me pain, give me myself again
GenkaiShinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-09, 05:21 PM   #125
Morrigan
Carnivorous vegetarian

Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Morrigan has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I dreamed about a Tori interview last night, the interviewer asked her something about Madonna and she responded something like "well she's an amazing lady. Actually she just called me last night and we spoke about this..."
I have not clue as of the rest. I wonder what Tori and Madonna would talk about?
I hate it when I can't remember my dreams!
Old 08-05-09, 12:59 AM   #126
GenkaiShinigami
Genkai, Dr. Cox, and Tori Obsessor

GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!GenkaiShinigami has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

^ You and me both. xD

I had a dream not long ago that Tori was coming to Charleston, WV for a new interview. These guys, Joe and Brian Hackett from the television show (that I do not watch) called Wings, were evading the law and everything trying to meet her (it was private and they did something...), and they finally get to this small wooden building and the car's brakes lock up and they go flying through the place and into this sauna. Oddly enough, all the reporters and interviewers were in the sauna with their clothes on, including Tori, and Tori wasn't mad at all! She was laughing like she was in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zf-Gq0V2Ro - that I just happened to see that very night. xD

One of my more random dreams. o_o

give me life, give me pain, give me myself again
GenkaiShinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-09, 12:20 PM   #127
eeisa
me and my molasses

eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!eeisa has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Well I had another Tori dream last night, this makes I think a good dozen now about the Toronto show coming up on Monday!

(background info for the dream: I'm going to Toronto this weekend to visit some friends, but not staying for the concert on Monday for a number of reasons, the big ones being due to have a baby in a month and money is very limited. It will be the first tour I don't see Tori since my first show in 98)

So in my dream, I'm with my friends and some total stranger comes up to me and offers me 4 tickets to see Tori on Monday for free, front row centre. Despite having decided not to go to the show, I couldn't pass up the chance for those tickets for free so I took one (only one as none of my friends wanted to go with me). So I get to the show and am having a grand old time. I decided not to get involved in the stage rush for the encores since I am so very prego, and figured I'd just stand at my seat and out of the way, but somehow still got trampled in the crowd.

The trampling put me into labour and I was laying on the floor screaming for help and reaching out to grab as many people as I could around me but no one was paying any attention to me. A security guard managed to make it over to me, but for some reason couldn't lift me and I couldn't stand up so he was literally dragging me through everyones feet.

By this time Tori had noticed something was going on and stopped playing to find out what it was. I started screaming that I was having the baby right now, the head was crowning and everything. So she came to the edge of the stage and asked me if there was a song she could play for me while I gave birth! I'm really not sure if I asked for anything specific or not, but she went back to the piano and started playing anyway. I started to push and then woke up.
Old 01-10-12, 04:02 AM   #128
gloriaregis

gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!gloriaregis has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Bee Re: TORI DREAMS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by you're in my sky View Post
Last night I had a dream where Tori was at my house and we were in my living room on the couch. I kept telling her to play songs on one of those cheesy tiny toy keyboards ( I was being a little demanding) and she gave a little concert. Through the whole thing though she kept asking me "Can I go watch t.v. now?" I don't think she was very happy!

cool! wish I has=d such a dream

I had a Tori dream once, this summer while I waited for the tour to begin. I dream I was at her concert (which I later was at), and all the people were waiting for her to appear onstage. So she did come to us - and she was in this lovely dark greeny-grey long flowing dress, and she looked like a sorceress. She told us she'll be back in about half an hour and so we could have a walk or something.
And me and my friends stood up and went for a walk in the streets. The weather was kind of nasty but nice: rain and cold - but somehow I enjoyed it. Then I realised we were walking in my hometown - and the concert was in another place...but that was okay in my dream.
Then we got back to the hall, and she played the concert.

That seems a square little dream, but there's a thing that makes it unusual - she actually WAS in the same dress in concert, as in my sleep! with a little difference - in my sleep, there wasn't this glistening thing on one of her sleeves (I was at the Moscow concert this year), otherwise the dress looked 100% the same
gloriaregis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-12, 07:19 AM   #129
cornflakegirl93

cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I sometimes get Tori-related dreams. I had some in last three-four months.

I had a very strange dream some time ago - I interviewed one of my favourite bands (Alter Bridge) in it, and I was asking some questions that I really would like to ask them in real life. It was a wonderful dream But the best thing was when I asked Myles (vocalist): "Which song do you think your fans like most?", and he responded: "Metalingus and... Suede". Metalingus is their most popular song, so it wasn't surprising, but he really said Suede in my dream! And they of course don't have song with such title And when I wanted to ask him what song is that, I woke up. A day after Tori announced that she'll play Gold Dust orchestral tour and will be in Warsaw. It was quite... strange.

A month ago or so I had a dream in which Tori had... blue hair and she was singing something (I can't remember where it was or what was she singing). It was a day when my ticket for October show arrived. It was in overall a strange night, I had a dream of Patrick Wolf that night too

Once I had a dream that I was playing Tori's cover of Happiness Is A Warm Gun to my sister. I don't know why, but it was definitely HIAWG.

I also often have dreams in which I'm talking with Tori and I'm saying all the things I'd love to tell her in real life some day.
Old 08-10-12, 02:33 PM   #130
TheSoulQuake

TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TheSoulQuake has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
lol Re: Your Tori Dreams/Nightmares Discussion Thread

Even after over a decade of loving this woman I've only had ONE dream with Tori in it. It went like this:

Tori and Mark were about to go on a date so she called me up and I came over (you know, just hopped right over the Atlantic) to take care of Tash while they were out on their romantic evening. I played dress up with Tash and cleaned Tori's house (because it was a mess) before she got home. Then I woke up.

LOL - dream big Maegan! I'd love to have one of these private mental concerts like everyone else but no... I dream to make her life easier apparently

Last edited by TheSoulQuake; 08-10-12 at 02:35 PM.
TheSoulQuake is offline   Reply With Quote