toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 10-04-11, 04:02 AM   #21
coolinggirl

coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori's Maze: my new Tori fan site coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorses View Post
This is intricately gorgeous in the extreme, interesting and fun to navigate, AND informative! You and your bo should be proud.

I promise to email you back and send you more scans soon!! Been one of those weeks lol. (Thanks so much for the pic credit as well btw )
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the site so much and we've had such good feedback since Sunday that we're really really happy. All the visual and technical aspect was achieved in a little bit less than 3 months so yeah, we're proud because we would have never thought we could do all of this in such a short span of time and this is the most intricate project we've done so far on many levels. And of course, I could have never done this without Jeremy because even though I had all kinds of visual ideas, I'm not a graphic designer one bit, so technically, I couldn't have done much.

No problem for the scans! I will be pretty busy this week and I don't think I will be able to update the site, so take your time. And for the credits, you're very welcome!
Old 10-06-11, 10:56 AM   #22
chellelouj03

chellelouj03 can keep your hoochie.chellelouj03 can keep your hoochie.

Hello coolinggirl!
I have been into your website and I can say two thumbs up to you girl... What an amazing talent you have there. Keep on coming and surely you would have done all the finishing touches in your website, Tori's Maze...
chellelouj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-11, 03:34 AM   #23
coolinggirl

coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellelouj03 View Post
Hello coolinggirl!
I have been into your website and I can say two thumbs up to you girl... What an amazing talent you have there. Keep on coming and surely you would have done all the finishing touches in your website, Tori's Maze...
Thank you so much!
Old 02-16-12, 05:52 PM   #24
Fudgiepoos
Mrs Castiel

Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Fudgiepoos has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Just had a peek. WOW!
Fudgiepoos is offline   Reply With Quote