toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Photos | Art | Wallpapers | Avatars | Boot Art
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Photos | Art | Wallpapers | Avatars | Boot Art "pictures of, pictures of, pictures of that day..."

Old 11-14-07, 02:11 PM   #81
Nautical Nun
Trouble is a Friend

Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Legs and Boots Cover Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliodna View Post
I made a jpg template. It prints on 11x17 size paper. The height of each side is 5" and the width is 4.5". The flap can be on the top or bottom, your choice. Just plug in your images in each square and you're set.

I didn't print one myself yet so I don't know if it works.

http://rapidshare.com/files/67835779/cd.jpg.html
It seems to only be one size...that of a minidisc...or maybe it's just my computer. Did it print correctly for you? If so, what program did you use to print with (paint, fax viewer, etc.)?
Old 11-14-07, 02:12 PM   #82
ecoiieee

ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.ecoiieee lit us up like amber waves.
Default Re: the supposed covers of the Boots?

does anyone have any idea why the photos for lawrence and nashville are so small compared to the other pictures included with the boots? I'm pretty dissapointed.... especially because the one of isabel smoking is so great!
ecoiieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-07, 10:41 AM   #83
Cliodna
over clotheslines

Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Cliodna has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

^ I was wondering that myself. It sucks. I can't put them on the insides now.

Nautical Nun, I opened it up in Photoshop and printed it from there. Make sure you change your paper size to print on 11x17 paper.
Cliodna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-07, 10:27 AM   #84
Nautical Nun
Trouble is a Friend

Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Nautical Nun has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

^Don't have photoshop on my office computer

I've figured out the size though...but one question, what type of paper (I'm calling around to the office supply stores to see if they have the paper).
Old 04-29-12, 04:13 AM   #85
silkwood658

silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silkwood658 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

BUMP

I know this thread is old, but I've had my boots for years now and I'd really like to house them in some covers that look really similar to the ones you crafty guys made here. Can anyone please help me with this? I'm not good at Photoshop and I don't own a printer. I would be willing to pay someone to help me!
silkwood658 is offline   Reply With Quote