toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 05-20-04, 01:36 AM   #1
AngieZ.
Flavor LOVE

AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
hug ** Banners to Link our Forum**

Here are some really cute banners for you to link us on your sites, etc.
** SCROLL THROUGH THE THREAD FOR MORE OPTIONS **

Make sure to let me know if you link us so I can include your button in the "Friends of the Toriphorums" section in the Tori Websites forum.
angela@angiez.net

Thank you for your Continued Support!

02.11.16 Wallingford | 02.11.19 Lowell | 03.08.24 Boston | 05.04.08 NYC | 05.04.10 Hartford | 05.04.11 Philly | 05.04.12 Boston | 05.08.13 Cary | 05.08.16 Wallingford | 05.08.21 Boston | 05.08.23 Saratoga Springs | 07.10.09 Albany | 07.10.16 Wallingford | 07.10.18 Boston | 07.10.19 Boston | 09.08.17 Boston | 11.12.06 Boston | 12.10.08 Norfolk
AngieZ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-06, 01:27 PM   #2
Rubies and Gold
+ inactive +

Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Making Banners for Us

Oh they're lovely Angela! I shall make some for you to post.

Melissae Xx
Rubies and Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-06, 01:37 PM   #3
Yo vicci
under the pink in a spring haze

Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
pride Re: Making Banners for Us

well Ive made a TON..but I was under the impression that you guys didn't want any more til the new album came out. I think I posted something in ideas & rants awhile ago about maybe having a banner contest. But it was nixed, so I just put them in my blog on myspace. I didn't want to be like HERE USE THESE. lol

so I will post them here. You can use whatever you like. I've made lots of different ones. They are not all standard size. (500x100) but I could try to make them that way if you like one that is not standard size. I like to make them to match my myspace layout. So there are several styles.

you cant tell on the black background ,but these 2 have a black border, and the ones that are the same up top do not have a black border.

I think this is all of them. My photobucket account is so big and dis-organised!
Old 06-14-06, 03:36 PM   #4
SteelLily
+ inactive +

SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

i've made one.

okay, okay, two. this one is more logically sized.
SteelLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 06:17 PM   #5
luciferswaitress
So go on and spill your seed

luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!luciferswaitress has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Very impressive you two!
Vicci- I REALLY love the Cornflake Girl banner and the Cornflake Girl single banner with her net dress. And the Scarlet Walk ones, too. Hell, all of them.
Nikki- Your first one is GORGEOUS! Especially all the her self portaits in the background.

**Eternal love to my designer, Jaana**
luciferswaitress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 06:23 PM   #6
SteelLily
+ inactive +

SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SteelLily has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

yeah i like that first one a lot too. it makes me smile.
SteelLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-06, 05:54 AM   #7
Rubies and Gold
+ inactive +

Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Rubies and Gold has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love this one too. The colours are great, the illustrations and the font! Super Xxx

Vicci - Wow girl, you've been busy. I really like this one (really lovely colours)....

....and I think I recognise this one as one of my sigs(?) It looks great as a banner!

Great work girls.

Melissae Xxx
Rubies and Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-06, 07:33 AM   #8
AngieZ.
Flavor LOVE

AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!AngieZ. has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Those are freakin' cool!!

Vicci -- I meant that I didn't want a new FORUM LAYOUT until the new album came out.
02.11.16 Wallingford | 02.11.19 Lowell | 03.08.24 Boston | 05.04.08 NYC | 05.04.10 Hartford | 05.04.11 Philly | 05.04.12 Boston | 05.08.13 Cary | 05.08.16 Wallingford | 05.08.21 Boston | 05.08.23 Saratoga Springs | 07.10.09 Albany | 07.10.16 Wallingford | 07.10.18 Boston | 07.10.19 Boston | 09.08.17 Boston | 11.12.06 Boston | 12.10.08 Norfolk
AngieZ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-06, 08:22 AM   #9
Yo vicci
under the pink in a spring haze

Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubies and Gold
I love this one too. The colours are great, the illustrations and the font! Super Xxx

Vicci - Wow girl, you've been busy. I really like this one (really lovely colours)....

....and I think I recognise this one as one of my sigs(?) It looks great as a banner!

Great work girls.

Melissae Xxx
Yeah I was gonna make my own conrnflake girl one,but then they were just coming out exactly like your sigs.I was trying to be different but then I always came back to liking yours better. The hanging tori..the spinning tori .... Why change perfection! So I said F-it and shrunk yours down. I think we think alot alike.
Old 06-18-06, 05:23 PM   #10
moviegal
+ inactive +

moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!moviegal has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I made a couple too:

moviegal is offline   Reply With Quote