toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 09-18-06, 08:37 AM   #31
to venus and back
under the ink

to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.to venus and back found out at Zero Point.
Default Re: Making Banners for Us

sweetness! thank you Vicci!

a little mental yoga will they disappear
to venus and back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-06, 12:08 PM   #32
icicle tricycle
I was here...I was here..

icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
big smile Re: Making Banners for Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicci View Post

OOOOOOOOOOoooohhh I love this one ! ( you're shocked right? )
lol I've seen you do this image before but I don't think I've seen it in green..can I use this as my desktop background? ( I like to ask before I take..LOL )

great job everyone!! they look so cool

Bright Blessings,
Kris the boy
Old 09-22-06, 02:20 PM   #33
Yo vicci
under the pink in a spring haze

Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Yo vicci has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Making Banners for Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle tricycle View Post
OOOOOOOOOOoooohhh I love this one ! ( you're shocked right? )
lol I've seen you do this image before but I don't think I've seen it in green..can I use this as my desktop background? ( I like to ask before I take..LOL )

great job everyone!! they look so cool

Bright Blessings,
Kris the boy
of course..but its kinda small...I made some800x600 w/ the colors like that and put them on my myspace blog . Im nt sure if I did green, but I can do a green one if I didnt.
Old 09-23-06, 09:21 AM   #34
icicle tricycle
I was here...I was here..

icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!icicle tricycle has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
big smile Re: Making Banners for Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicci View Post
of course..but its kinda small...I made some800x600 w/ the colors like that and put them on my myspace blog . Im nt sure if I did green, but I can do a green one if I didnt.
cool actually what I did was put it on "tile" so on my desktop there are about six of them I think..it looks very cool ..lol

thanks Vicci !

Bright Blessings,
Kris