toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 04-17-09, 12:20 AM   #11
kuro_neko

kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kuro_neko has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori (or her people) on Twitter

I can't recall the exact circumstances but I think either Tash found the picture online and asked her about it, or kids at school were teasing her about it so she came home and asked about it. I remember a cute story about tash wanting to give the middle finger to kids at school too. she is going to grow up so punk rock.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-09, 12:31 PM   #12
WhisperedV
Gentleman In Blue.

WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhisperedV has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

OMG The Dolls should have TOTALLY gotten Twitters if they could have
Twitter > blogging
Old 04-17-09, 05:41 PM   #13
orfeo
King of Calling Bluffs

orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!orfeo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperedV View Post
OMG The Dolls should have TOTALLY gotten Twitters if they could have
Twitter > blogging
That would have worked really well!

Did Twitter even exist in 2007? I'm not enough of an 'early adopter' of technology to know. I just have this vague knowledge that it's the latest hot thing.

EDIT: Okay, now I just have this hilarious image in my head. One of the dolls comes off stage and tweets something about how it went / what the audience is like during Professional Widow.

You can now read my Musical Diary

Last edited by orfeo; 04-17-09 at 05:44 PM.
orfeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-09, 05:44 PM   #14
MusicLover
Steven Wilson's #1 Fan

MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!MusicLover has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
I can't recall the exact circumstances but I think either Tash found the picture online and asked her about it, or kids at school were teasing her about it so she came home and asked about it. I remember a cute story about tash wanting to give the middle finger to kids at school too. she is going to grow up so punk rock.
Can you imagine if she grew up to be a punk rocker like Courtney Love? Imagine the irony of that...

4/22/05 BENAROYA HALL~~~7/10/09 WaMu Theater
MusicLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-09, 03:00 AM   #15
Dark Water
Burlesque Fairy Power

Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Dark Water has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfeo View Post
Did Twitter even exist in 2007?
No not really. Or it certainly wasn't popular.

I like David Lynch. He has to have the most absurd Twitter. He just posts weather updates every day from where he lives
Dark Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-09, 11:28 AM   #16
voiceofreason419
way beyond the pale

voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!voiceofreason419 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Looks like Tori may actually be using Twitter personally:

therealtoriamos: Just left Paddington Station after a few days of UK/European prom. Tash and I highly recommend Belgium Chocolate at the Krispy Kreme there.10 minutes ago from Tweetie

https://twitter.com/therealtoriamos

4/12/05 Boston, MA - 10/19/07 Boston, MA - 8/17/09 Boston, MA - 12/2/11 New York, NY - 12/3/11 New York, NY - 12/6/11 Boston, MA
voiceofreason419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-09, 11:41 AM   #17
cat
one dream from waking up saved

cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cat has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreason419 View Post
Looks like Tori may actually be using Twitter personally:

therealtoriamos: Just left Paddington Station after a few days of UK/European prom. Tash and I highly recommend Belgium Chocolate at the Krispy Kreme there.10 minutes ago from Tweetie

https://twitter.com/therealtoriamos
i just saw this too! woooo

cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-09, 12:38 PM   #18
Alamo
Queen of Spades

Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Alamo has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I was about to post this.
Old 04-22-09, 01:36 PM   #19
yessaid
literalism is idolatry

yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!yessaid has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

or she could be telling her assistant what to post...

yessaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-09, 08:30 PM   #20
WhiteHorses
aka swanflight

WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Tori on Twitter

She posted her first personal message on there, and I just thought it was adorable:

"Just left Paddington Station after a few days of UK/European prom. Tash and I highly recommend Belgium Chocolate at the Krispy Kreme there"

I think it's really neat she's doing stuff like this. Lets us into her daily happenings just a little more.
WhiteHorses is offline   Reply With Quote