toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Amos News & Discussion "you don't need the light on to guide you to her..."

Old 04-28-09, 01:36 AM   #1
filmbuff83

filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Visualettes of "Give" and "Curtain Call" on BN!

I was just browsing on Barnes and Noble and saw they had links for free video streams of Curtain Call and Give! How exciting! I haven't even looked at them yet all the way through! Sorry for all how where in London today expecting to see Tori. Hopefully this lightens the load a bit!

Curtain Call
http://music.barnesandnoble.com/flas...VDpubID=292706

Give
http://music.barnesandnoble.com/flas...2&popupclose=0

Last edited by filmbuff83; 04-28-09 at 02:25 AM. Reason: wrong link
filmbuff83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-09, 01:41 AM   #2
Toast
Strawberry cactus practice

Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Visualettes of "Give" and "Curtain Call" on BN

OMG! Love them!!!

somebody rip the audio now!!!

Thanks filmbuff83!!!!
Old 04-28-09, 01:45 AM   #3
filmbuff83

filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!filmbuff83 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
OMG! Love them!!!

somebody rip the audio now!!!

Thanks filmbuff83!!!!
You can right click and save as a QT file. I have exported them as MP3s, is there a decent place to post them besides yousend it?
filmbuff83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-09, 01:46 AM   #4
paperpieces
aka Josh

paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

AHHH YESSSSSS!
Old 04-28-09, 01:48 AM   #5
schitzonic
Critical Thinker

schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!schitzonic has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

THANKS!

***Edited for spoilers!*** Invisi-text below (scroll over to read)

I like these. Pip and Santa...drinking. I cringed a bit when Santa showed up, but it works. The Curtain Call visuelette is stunning (even if it is more walking around in a city).

Last edited by schitzonic; 04-28-09 at 02:02 AM.
schitzonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-09, 01:52 AM   #6
Toast
Strawberry cactus practice

Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Toast has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I saved them, but can't extract the audio. hmmm.

I saved Give and the video file is name Fire to Your Plain! Isn't that odd?? maybe it was supposed to be FTYP but got replaced by Give.
Old 04-28-09, 01:55 AM   #7
mountain
ridin' along side

mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mountain has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

i can't see Give, when I open it, it opens curtain call, someone help me please?
Old 04-28-09, 01:57 AM   #8
thephotonband
we are entering...

thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.thephotonband lit us up like amber waves.

Yes, I'm having the same problem!
thephotonband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-09, 01:58 AM   #9
paperpieces
aka Josh

paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!paperpieces has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Search Tori Amos in the search box and click on the CD and it's there
Old 04-28-09, 01:59 AM   #10
butterfly0fdoom
That Guy

butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!butterfly0fdoom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

OMG CURTAIN CALL HAS REALLY EPIC FOOTAGE AT SOME PARTS THAT I WANT TO SAY BUT I DON'T THINK I SHOULD SPOIL IT.

Give's visualette is pretty cool, actually. The story seems to be about a nostalgic performer.

Last edited by butterfly0fdoom; 04-28-09 at 02:07 AM.
butterfly0fdoom is offline   Reply With Quote