toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 12-03-10, 02:25 PM   #1
Rabbit On The Run

love Tori's website gets a complete revamp!

http://absolutelywired.com/toriamos/site/index.html

It looks...beautiful now.
Old 12-03-10, 02:29 PM   #2
silver
+ inactive +

silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!silver has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori's website gets a complete revamp!

silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 02:30 PM   #3
bruno-

bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!bruno- has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

AND the camera set is now released.
bruno- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 06:47 PM   #4
spring Haze
b i l l o w i n g o u t

spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!spring Haze has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

It looks so nice! Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad they finally did something, and that it incorporates her entire career.
Old 12-03-10, 06:52 PM   #5
lily_fer
Space Dog.

lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I guess Epic owned toriamos.com. Still despite the awful domain name, I'm so excited for it to be finished, I can't wait to see the photo section.
lily_fer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 06:59 PM   #6
michał
leaving terra

michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

but when you click www.toriamos.com there's a new site on this domain. I'm sure there's more such beautiful Moscow photo as on the site's banner I need them now!
michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 07:05 PM   #7
zyoeru

zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!zyoeru has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

The new website looks great, but seriously...a camera? I just can't believe it.
zyoeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 07:12 PM   #8
Yetaxa

Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.

I've been for the Tori Store to go back up. Now I can get The Beekeeper Tour Book yay. and I may have to get Midwinter Graces for the holiday season, and where better than direct from the website

But shipping is quite a bit though.
Old 12-03-10, 07:18 PM   #9
TalulaLu
my absorbtion lines, they are frayed

TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!TalulaLu has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

It looks so much better. I appreciate the simplicity.

TalulaLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 07:46 PM   #10
SweetOnes
sudden light in everything

SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!SweetOnes has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I can't wait for when the whole site is up and running. I checked out the 09 tour setlists and they're still linking to Everything Tori