toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 12-04-10, 07:21 AM   #11
maddierose
sunwise to clockwise

maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!maddierose has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori's website gets a complete revamp!

I just love how they link to the set lists! It's clever - not many official websites do that, I shouldn't think - and it's a little nod to how popular Tori touring is.
maddierose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-10, 09:17 AM   #12
lily_fer
Space Dog.

lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michał View Post
but when you click www.toriamos.com there's a new site on this domain. I'm sure there's more such beautiful Moscow photo as on the site's banner I need them now!
Really? When I click on Toriamos.com I get the old AATS site, maybe I need to delete my internet history?
lily_fer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-10, 12:27 PM   #13
michał
leaving terra

michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!michał has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily_fer View Post
Really? When I click on Toriamos.com I get the old AATS site, maybe I need to delete my internet history?
I don't understand, I go straight to the new site after cliking this link and I had the old one in my history for sure. Maybe this is the thing of our browsers or countries we're logging from (but we're both from europe...)? Dunno, my computer skills suck
michał is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 12:12 AM   #14
collectingbees
her life was cold and dark....

collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!collectingbees has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

It looks so polished and amazing! The AATS website was so hideous. This is wonderful and I love the new picture of her.
collectingbees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 09:50 AM   #15
Yetaxa

Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.

It's good that someone realised that AATS hasn't only just come out, and it's also a generic, ie, not one particular era, theme. I can't help wishing that it symbolises something new happening for Tori(Hopefully better than that camera set)

When we will hear more on the Light Princess?
Old 12-17-10, 12:16 PM   #16
kali_shey
+ inactive +

kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kali_shey has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love the new site! Much more streamlined.
kali_shey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 04:56 AM   #17
leeyn

leeyn can keep your hoochie.leeyn can keep your hoochie.

It looks so nice! Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad you finally did something, and that contains his entire career...........
leeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 01:33 PM   #18
lily_fer
Space Dog.

lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!lily_fer has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love the candid photos section.
lily_fer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-11, 06:59 AM   #19
coolinggirl

coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Well, I must be one of the few who's been disappointed by the revamp.
The main page is nice, you can directly access to the different sections, which is clever, but there seems to be little problems on some pages. It seems like it was done a little bit fast and the people who did it didn't notice some missing links.

For instance, when you go to the pages concerning the different albums (in Music), on the left, you have several pictures. Theorically, when you click on one of them, the big picture in the middle of the page changes to show the one you selected. However, the pictures on the last line don't work on most of the albums, you can't click on them.

If you except that, this is quite a nice revamp, but it could have been done more carefully.
coolinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-11, 02:04 PM   #20
Yetaxa

Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.Yetaxa lit us up like amber waves.

It still says that it is undergoing revamp to fine tune, however in the many months since it changed it's been almost exactly the same. Shame