toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 08-12-11, 10:21 PM   #1
ravenvenom
blossum, riot poof!

ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Toriset.org why no longer updated?

I loved the site toriset.org. I loved seeing how many times tori performed various songs. It's such a loss. I was annoyed, then sad that it wasn't updated during the Sinful attraction tour and now it still sits there out of date and unused.

Does anyone know why?

Someone with a bit of know how would pick up where it left off and update it.
Old 08-13-11, 04:45 AM   #2
coolinggirl

coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Toriset.org why no longer updated?

It's been a while since I didn't go on this site, but yeah, last time I noticed it wasn't up to date. But on my Tori site that will be up early october, Tori's Maze, You will find a page for each song with all the dates she performed it live, whether in concert or TV.

However, since it will be a really big site with a lot of sections and that this particular section is not the most important, I'm not sure it will be complete when the site opens. I have done the statistics pages for I think at least 30-35 songs, but Tori has so many songs that it really takes a lot of time. So I'll try to do my best and maybe for some songs I'll just indicate the number of times she played it on each tour then add the dates when I have some time...
Old 08-13-11, 08:50 AM   #3
alekvonblixen

alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.alekvonblixen lit us up like amber waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolinggirl View Post
It's been a while since I didn't go on this site, but yeah, last time I noticed it wasn't up to date. But on my Tori site that will be up early october, Tori's Maze, You will find a page for each song with all the dates she performed it live, whether in concert or TV.

However, since it will be a really big site with a lot of sections and that this particular section is not the most important, I'm not sure it will be complete when the site opens. I have done the statistics pages for I think at least 30-35 songs, but Tori has so many songs that it really takes a lot of time. So I'll try to do my best and maybe for some songs I'll just indicate the number of times she played it on each tour then add the dates when I have some time...

hey coolinggirl, your site surely looks promising!! I added it to my bookmarks and look forward seeing it online. The one site I wished was updated and fully online is http://www.toritraders.com/discography/singles.html as a collector myself I love it!! Will you have a collector's discography section in the website up to date? Cheers!
alekvonblixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-11, 08:30 PM   #4
ravenvenom
blossum, riot poof!

ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!ravenvenom has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolinggirl View Post

I can appreciate how long it would take to insert all of that data, even if you've already got it there already. If you can pull it off, I'm sure there will be lots of other tori fans who will be truly grateful!
Old 08-15-11, 11:42 PM   #5
coolinggirl

coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!coolinggirl has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenvenom View Post
I can appreciate how long it would take to insert all of that data, even if you've already got it there already. If you can pull it off, I'm sure there will be lots of other tori fans who will be truly grateful!
I'll try my best to make that section as complete as possible.
Old 08-07-12, 09:14 PM   #6
daylitejupiter

daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!daylitejupiter has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: New Album: Gold Dust

this is just a side note, this post can be deleted or moved, but

does anyone know what happened to the Tori Set List Data Base???
daylitejupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-12, 02:07 AM   #7
coolinggirl

The site's still here:

http://toriset.org/.

The webmaster updated it during the Night of Hunters Tour, though some stats are missing for some shows on the older tours if I remember correctly.