toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 09-20-11, 05:59 PM   #1
Etienne_lostintime
A poem he can't reach me in...

Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Tori Confessions on Tumblr

For those that don't know what tumblr is, it's basically a blogging site where you can do whatever you want to your page, add images, poetry, short stories, free write, recipes, art, photography, anything you can imagine basically. Check it out it's loads of fun. Anyway

Okay I just recently saw this in the Tagged section and I have to make it known. There are no Earwithfeet confession blogs?! That's like the latest craze with Tumblr celebrity fandom. they create a blog with fan confessions and stories, this would be the ultimate for Tori Amos fans. I would start it myself but i don't really have the time especially with college however I'm sure someone on Yessaid would be willing and able? Just throwing it out there. This would be such a fun concept especially with night of hunters just released. What do you guys think?

If you guys are lost here's a confessions blog for evanescence:

http://evanescenceconfessions.tumblr.com/
Old 09-20-11, 07:07 PM   #2
Etienne_lostintime

Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Etienne_lostintime has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori Confessions on Tumblr

Okay i correct myself someone must of just created one, Anyone pro with photoshop?

http://toriamosconfessions.tumblr.com/
Old 09-20-11, 08:19 PM   #3
ItWasn'tMyBullet
Hardcore EWF

ItWasn'tMyBullet can keep your hoochie.ItWasn'tMyBullet can keep your hoochie.

thanks so much for posting it here!

I'm the creator XD

We'd love to have as many of you following us as possible

So far we're still waiting to receive our first submission, so please if you have a tumblr, dont be shy to send us some content, without it we won't function lol...
ItWasn'tMyBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-11, 09:26 PM   #4
Etienne_lostintime

mine is kinda long but i sent you one
Old 10-15-11, 07:12 AM   #5
The Jacaranda Tree

The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I have been checking out this site and I love it! Thankyou so much for making it - can I send you a confession on here? x

I guess on days like this you know your friends are...
The Jacaranda Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-11, 08:03 AM   #6
cornflakegirl93

cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jacaranda Tree View Post
I have been checking out this site and I love it! Thankyou so much for making it - can I send you a confession on here? x
I agree. It's great to read all those beautiful stories written by Toriphiles Big hugs for all the people that created this wonderful thing The pics are beautiful
I've send one confession some time ago and it appeared on the site The Jacaranda Tree, feel free to send your one
Old 10-15-11, 09:06 AM   #7
The Jacaranda Tree

The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!The Jacaranda Tree has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I sent two earlier n_n

I guess on days like this you know your friends are...
The Jacaranda Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-11, 09:13 AM   #8
sweetforthesoul

sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I love it, it's beautiful!

Do you have to have tumblr to submit?
Old 10-15-11, 09:34 AM   #9
cornflakegirl93

cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetforthesoul View Post
I love it, it's beautiful!

Do you have to have tumblr to submit?
No, you don't have to Just click 'submit' and write your confession
Old 10-15-11, 05:21 PM   #10
sweetforthesoul

sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!sweetforthesoul has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

I didn't even see the submit button