toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community  

Go Back   toriphorums * A Tori Amos Music & Arts Community > * Tori Amos * > Tori Amos News & Discussion > Tori Websites
toriphoria (side menu) toriphoria (drop-down menu)

Tori Websites "spinning 'round, spinning 'round..."

Old 11-12-11, 05:18 PM   #1
kReEsTaL
Cyber Alchemist

kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
birthday Tori Amos France

Hello, fellow EWF !

I'm happy to announce the launch of the long-awaited Tori Amos France, a French fansite dedicated to Tori's music.

Please pay us a visit and let us know what you think !! http://toriamos.fr/

I'd had this project for five years, gathering ideas and content little by little. There is still a lot to do, especially on the album, DVD and book reviews which should be the website's core, alongside with the news which I try to cover at least once a week.

I've also set up numerous photo galleries, where quality primes over quantity. There are many famous pictures of Tori, but also some rare ones from secundary photoshoots that are worth a look.

Our links section offers a list of kick ass Tori-related websites.

At last, we also have a Facebook page and a Twitter account, feel free to follow us !

Thanks for reading I'd love to know what you think.

Marie
kReEsTaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-11, 04:41 AM   #2
cornflakegirl93

cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
Default Re: Tori Amos France

It looks really beautiful I adore the artwork
And some wonderful pics in the pics section - I haven't seen some of them before.
Keep going, it's lovely
Old 11-13-11, 10:07 AM   #3
kReEsTaL
Cyber Alchemist

kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!kReEsTaL has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Thank you so much ! You made my day
Old 11-13-11, 10:33 AM   #4
cornflakegirl93

cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!cornflakegirl93 has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kReEsTaL View Post
Thank you so much ! You made my day
you're welcome
You've made it all by yourself? I'm totally in love with graphic design
Old 11-22-11, 10:34 AM   #5
persephone*

persephone* can keep your hoochie.persephone* can keep your hoochie.

Wow!! Gorgeous graphic at the top there. Just stunning!!!
persephone* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-11, 11:02 AM   #6
mayfly

mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!mayfly has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!
thumbs up Re: Tori Amos France

oh yes, the graphic used is beautiful...is that Herb Leonard?

loving the photo albums look forward to exploring more of it.

i LOVE new tori websites!

mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-11, 01:02 PM   #7
Christoff
vvvvv Silbury Hill, if you're wondering!

Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!Christoff has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

Love it!
Christoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 01:06 AM   #8
WhiteHorses
aka swanflight

WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

You are magnificently talented!!
WhiteHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-11, 03:09 PM   #9
kReEsTaL
Cyber Alchemist

Thank you dears, your nice comments made my day !! I put so much work and energy into this project that it is really a pleasure to know you appreciate it. Thank you !

@mayfly : no it's not Herb Leonard, it's… me. Yep, I did it all by myself I'm honoured you my illustration may be mistaken with Leonard's, though ^^
Old 11-27-11, 07:25 PM   #10
WhiteHorses
aka swanflight

WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!WhiteHorses has a reputation close to that of Kate Bush!

^kReEsTaL, your skills are immense! I'm curious, did you paint the top banner in watercolors or use Photoshop to get that stunning painterly effect? Either way it's one of the most beautiful Tori-related art renderings I've ever seen! All the hard work you put into it paid off.
WhiteHorses is offline   Reply With Quote