songs | interviews | photos | tours | boots | press releases | timeline | stories
Tori Amos: timeline
[before] [1963-1968] [1969-1974] [1975-1977] [1978-1983] [1984-1989] [1990-1992] [1993-1994] [1995-1996] [1997-1998] [1999-2000]  [2002-2003] [2004-2005] [2006-2008] [2009-2010] [2011-2013] [2014-2017] [future & now]
2014 - 2017
May 13, 2014
* Tori's fourteenth solo album, Unrepentant Geraldines, is released by Mercury Classics/Universal Music Classics. The album was recorded at Martian Engineering in Cornwall, England, and features Tori on vocals and keyboards, Mac Aladdin on guitars, programming by Mark Hawley, and a guest vocal by her daughter, Natashya Hawley.
April 14, 2015
* Tori's first 2 albums, Little Earthquakes and Under the Pink are re-released by Rhino Records as special remastered 2-CD deluxe editions featuring a whole disc of b-sides and live tracks from each album. Rolling Stone>, Billboard and PopMatters, among others, reported on the reissues.
October 9, 2015
* The original cast record of Tori's musical, The Light Princess is released by Mercury Classics.
November 18, 2016
* Tori's third album, Boys for Pele is re-released by Rhino Records as a special remastered 2-CD deluxe edition featuring a whole disc of b-sides, live tracks, and a few previously unreleased songs.
April 23, 2017
* Tori announces her fifteenth album, Native Invader, with photography by Paulina Otylie Surys. She also announced the European leg of the tour, which will run from September 6 - October 6, 2017. In the press release, Tori said:
"The songs on Native Invader are being pushed by the Muses to find different ways of facing unforeseen challenges and in some cases dangerous conflicts. The record looks to Nature and how, through resilience, she heals herself. The songs also wrestle with the question: what is our part in the destruction of our land, as well as ourselves, and in our relationships with each other?
In life there can be the shock of unexpected fires, floods, earthquakes, or any cataclysmic ravager -- both on the inside and outside of our minds. Sonically and visually, I wanted to look at how Nature creates with her opposing forces, becoming the ultimate regenerator through her cycles of death and re-birth. Time and time again she is able to renew, can we find this renewal for ourselves?"
September 8, 2017
* Tori's fifteenth album, Native Invader, is released.
before | after
t o r i p h o r i a
tori amos digital archive