songs | interviews | photos | tours | boots | press releases | timeline | stories
The Latest Tori News
- On December 19, 2017, the silver boots archive was launched, with one-click downloads of more than 30 classic Tori boots in mp3 and flac format. If you have any that are missing flac versions, please send a message for a link to the yessaid filedrop. Thanks to all of our amazing patrons and contributors.
- On September 6, 2017, Tori Amos kicked off her Native Invader Tour in Cork, Ireland. Tori performed 49 concerts, wrapping up in Los Angeles on December 3, 2017.
- On September 8, 2017, Tori Amos released her 15th album, Native Invader. A Rolling Stone Readers' Poll ranked Native Invader as one of the Top 10 best albums of the year.
"The songs on Native Invader are being pushed by the Muses to find different ways of facing unforeseen challenges and in some cases dangerous conflicts. The record looks to Nature and how, through resilience, she heals herself. The songs also wrestle with the question: what is our part in the destruction of our land, as well as ourselves, and in our relationships with each other?
In life there can be the shock of unexpected fires, floods, earthquakes, or any cataclysmic ravager - both on the inside and outside of our minds. Sonically and visually, I wanted to look at how Nature creates with her opposing forces, becoming the ultimate regenerator through her cycles of death and re-birth. Time and time again she is able to renew, can we find this renewal for ourselves?"
- On September 9, 2016, Tori Amos released a new single called "Flicker" for the Audrie & Daisy soundtrack.
- You can now see live video of almost every song on the site -- in addition to lyrics and Tori quotes, see the best available live performance of each song. There is also an epic new Covers Archive featuring video or audio of all available covers from Tori's Piano Bar, the Lizard Lounge, etc.
Toriphoria is in the process of being updated, rearranged and redesigned, to coincide with the completion of The Myth of Tori. To get a copy of the limited edition hardcover book, contact Jason.
Site updates and other Tori Amos news items are usually posted on the Toriphoria facebook page. For discussion and more, join the Tori Amos: yessaid facebook group. Also, join Ears with Feet, the official yessaid registry, and follow yessaid on twitter.
Become a Toriphoria/yessaid.com patron on patreon to support the Tori archives.
t o r i p h o r i a
tori amos digital archive